Meaning Of Superior
Higher in status, rank, quality, degree, importance, etc., or better than average.
20 Opposite Words of Superior
Let’s see the 20 nearly opposite words or antonyms of the word ‘Superior’.
10 Example Sentences of Superior
Let’s see the 10 example sentences of the word ‘superior’.
- She got a superior degree from the university.
- Austen is well-recognized for her superior initiative.
- They have shown enough patience to get the superior prize.
- If you work hard, you’ll get a superior result from your school.
- I have a dream that one day I’ll get a superior job.
- This renowned business makes him superior.
- We can expect a superior celebration from the program.
- He knows he will fail to admit to a superior university without improving his English skills.
- Jony is learning programming languages to get a superior job.
- Everyone loves him for his superior integrity.
Azizul Hakim is the founder & CEO of englishfinders.com. He is a passionate writer, English instructor, and content creator. He has completed his graduation and post-graduation in English language and literature.