In this lesson, we’ll discuss the definition of the proper noun and a comprehensive list of 50 proper nouns with examples. The term ‘noun‘ denotes the naming words, and the proper noun describes the name of any particular person, place, or thing.
In contrast to common nouns, proper nouns indicate the proper names. That means a proper noun indicates any specific name. Now let us see some examples of proper nouns and common nouns to differentiate them easily.
|Proper Nouns||Common Nouns|
What is a Proper Noun?
A noun that denotes a specific name of any particular person, place, or thing is called a proper noun. Proper nouns always start with a capital letter; It doesn’t matter where they are used in a sentence. Now let us see the 50 proper nouns with examples.
A Comprehensive List of 50 Proper Nouns with Examples
A Comprehensive List of 50 Proper Nouns is given below with examples. Proper nouns are underlined in the below sentences for easy identification.
- Mr. Prince is very happy to live with family.
- The United State is my favorite country.
- He has been living in the New York city for many years.
- Mrs. Jeniffer looks awesome today.
- William Shakespeare is a famous poet and playwright.
- They are working for Microsoft company.
- I have a dream to travel throughout the world.
- The exact name of this boy is Daniel.
- January is coldest month in my country.
- Amzon is a famous Ecommerce platform.
- Nokia was a popular mobile manufacture company.
- He has been playing for manchester United since many days.
- Christiano Ronaldo is the living legend of this century.
- I’m using Google search engine for 8 years.
- We can meet at the next friday.
- Toyota is one of the leading car manufacture company.
- You shoud open an acoount in Linkedin.
- I have a plan to visit Wellington next year.
- Black is my favorite color.
- Johnson had a signicant role to establish this company.
- She will meet you sunday.
- August is the blessing month for his family.
- He loves Angelina Julie for her simplicity.
- The ship was drowned at the Atlantic ocean.
- William Wordsworth is called the poet of nature.
- Mr. Sonnet plays for his team.
- Did you ever visit in Europe?
- She studied at a University in Berlin.
- Can you give the address of an Iphone store?
- I’m eger to visit the Taj Mahal monument.
- She will be enrolled at the Oxford University.
- He is a veteran journalist of Reuters.
- Tokyo is the city of joy and pleasure for me.
- Could you help me to find my friend Abdullah?
- Henry choose his profession as a doctor.
- Noureen had a bitter experience in her life.
- He has an ambition to play cricket for his country.
- Ultimately she agreed to join the wedding party of John.
- A group of people intends to visit Mars.
- My brother has been living Paris for five years.
- Tesla is my favorite brand.
- I feel happy to read the play Hamlet.
- NASA has invented a new technology.
- Charlotte is waiting for you in the auditorium.
- Did you watch the movie Titanic?
- Jane is the youngest member in our team.
- Mr. Sulaiman is appointed as a CEO of this organization.
- Our whole family is enjoying today’s football match.
- She tries to promote her business in Facebook.
- Everyday we make a group call in WhatsApp.
It’s not a difficult task to identify and understand a proper noun. But we need to understand the definition of the proper noun. After all, this lesson will help you clear your doubt on the proper noun.