Present Indefinite Tense
We need to use Present Indefinite Tense when it indicates a present action or habitual fact or eternal truth. If a sentence starts with the third-person singular number then ‘s’ or ‘es’ added to the end of the main verb. Let us see some examples of Present Indefinite Tense:
- Hasaan starts a new game.
- This young girl looks pretty beautiful.
- I make a decision in my life.
- He recites a verse from the holy scripture.
- We are united now and forever.
Structure: Subject+Verb(base form)+Object
Let us see the different forms of Present Indefinite Tense:
|Jeba takes a new step.||Does Jeba take a new step?||Jeba does not takes a new step.||Does Jeba not takes a new step?|
|He celebrates his marriage anniversary.||Does he celebrates his marriage anniversary?||He does not celebrates his marriage anniversary.||Does he not celebrates his marriage anniversary?|
|We lough to hear this joke.||Do we lough to hear this joke?||We do not lough to hear this joke.||Do we not lough to hear this joke?|
|I see a beautiful scenario.||Do I see a beautiful scenario?||I do not see a beautiful scenario.||Do I not see a beautiful scenario?|
|Liza cooks good foods.||Does Liza cook good foods?||Liza does not cook good foods.||Does Liza not cook good foods?|
Examples of Present Indefinite Tense
Let us see some examples of Present Indefinite Tense:
- I listen to good music.
- He seeks a new job.
- We read attentively.
- They want to ride bike.
- Jacky thinks she can do it.
- Do they follow the law?
- Does he not make money?
- Kajal publish a unique journal.
- I do not sell the apartment.
- The president sends a massage for all.
- He obeys his responsibility.
- She participate in a debate.
- I do no know him.
- Jamal gets the trophy.
- She does not know how to swim.
- The bird flies in the sky.
- The sun rises early in the morning.
- My teacher teaches me English.
- I want to be a good writer.
- They do not play the game well.